Good morning Paddington class, I can’t believe how quickly the weekend flew by. Today is Monday, can you sing the days of the week song to someone in your house? What comes after Monday?
This weekend, Paddington and I have been having some non-screen time. We have been working hard on office 365 all week so we thought it would be nice to do some activities without a phone or computer.
We made a cake, played a board game, hoovered our bedrooms and learnt the address of where we live. Can you complete any of these activities?
I have attached a list of things you could do at home without a screen. Also, I have made a list of some of the things Paddington and I am going to do, after we have completed our office 365 learning.
- Write a list of all the things you could do today- Can you use a comma?
- Help with the cooking- Remember to always have an adult with you.
- Hoover/tidy your bedroom
- How many things can you find that are smaller than your hand?
- Share a book with an adult at home.
- Teach someone at home how to use kinetic letters
- Make a list of all of the things you can think of that are yellow/blue/red.
- Choose something to try and draw.
- Learn your address
- Imagine you had 5 wishes, what would they be?
- Create a small exercise workout for you and your family
Have a great week and remember to email me to tell me what you have been up to!
Miss Leatherland 🙂