Hello Year 1,
We hope you have all had a wonderful weekend and enjoyed some time with your families. Did anyone celebrate Father’s day on Sunday? What is your weekend news?
We had a busy weekend, making fathers day cards and posting them on Sunday. My little boy decided to paint father’s day cards and had a great time doing so!
As it is the start of the week, lets start the week right….. with smiles and laughter! Here are some jokes to make you smile. Comment and send your best joke, we would love to hear them!
- Q: How do all the oceans say hello to each other? They wave!
- Q: What did one wall say to the other wall? I’ll meet you at the corner!
- Q: What do you call a bear with no teeth? A gummy bear!
- Q: What do you call cheese that isn’t yours? Nacho cheese!
- Q: Where do cows go for entertainment? To the moo-vies!
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Cows go. Cows go who? No, cows go MOO!
Q: What has one head, one foot and four legs?
A: A Bed
Q: Did you hear the joke about the roof?
A: Never mind, it’s over your head!
Q: How many letters are in The Alphabet?
A: There are 11 letters in The Alphabet
Q: Knock, knock—-Who’s there?—-Leaf—-Leaf who?
A: Leaf me alone!
Q: Knock, knock—-Who’s There?—-lettuce—-lettuce who?
A: Lettuce in and you’ll find out!
Q: Knock, knock—-Who’s There?—-Tank—-Tank Who?
A: You’re welcome!