Good morning Reception! Another fabulous week ahead of us is planned. This week’s theme is ‘Rumble in the Jungle’, so what better way to start it than to listen to the story by Giles Andreae on video clip. Make sure you listen really carefully, then see if you can answer these questions.
1. What would the chimpanzees munch?
2. Who was the King of the jungle?
3. Who was ‘elephing’ around?
4. Who has got stripes?
5. Who has their head in the air?
6. Who likes to mooch in the mud?
7. Whose horns touch the sky?
8. Whose growl makes you tremble with fear?
Login to Tapestry to find out more about this learning and also for what else we’ve got on offer for you from the jungle.
Have a good day and we look forward to seeing your work as it comes in throughout the day.
The Reception Team 😀