Good morning Matilda class, I can’t believe how quickly the weekend flew by. Today is Monday, can you sing the days of the week song to someone in your house? What comes after Monday?
On Mondays, in school we always share our weekend news. Comment below and tell me what your weekend news is. I would love to hear what you have been doing!
As we have all been working so hard on office 365, this weekend I thought it would be nice to do some activities without a phone or computer.
We made a cake, played a board game, painted the garden fence, tidied our bedrooms and learnt the address of where we live. Can you complete any of these activities?
I have attached a list of things you could do at home without a screen. Also, I have made a list of some of the things that I am going to do, after I’ve looked at replied to your emails.
1. Write a list of all the things you could do today- Can you use a comma?
2. Help with the cooking- Remember to always have an adult with you.
3. Hoover/tidy your bedroom
4. How many things can you find that are smaller than your hand?
5. Share a book with an adult at home.
6. Teach someone at home how to use kinetic letters
7. Make a list of all of the things you can think of that are yellow/blue/red.
8. Choose something to try and draw.
9. Learn your address
10. Imagine you had 5 wishes, what would they be?
11. Create a small exercise workout for you and your family
Have a marvellous Monday and please remember to email us updates of what you have been doing at home. Mrs Chamberlain and I love to hear from you!
Stay safe and keep smiling.