Did you all have a lovely weekend? I can see from the weekend news on your Onenotes that you have been busy.
Here are the top ten things I did this weekend-
- Found a bag of pebbles we had collected on a holiday last year- my daughters and I found some paint and painted patterns on them. Have you ever tried that? It was lots of fun and kept us busy for a whole afternoon!
- Played badminton in the garden.
- Started a 1000 piece jigsaw (there are still lots of pieces to fit in).
- Went for a long walk with my family around the local lake.
- Played cards and didn’t win one single game!
- Watched the birds coming and going in my garden- I think they have nests close by.
- Read the newspaper with a cup of coffee on Sunday morning.
- Watched Britain’s Got Talent and was very impressed with the opera singer!
- Chatted to my sisters, who live in Yorkshire, on the phone- sad that I haven’t seen them since February.
- Got ready for my week at school 🙂
It was a lovely weekend and I appreciated every minute of it. I hope yours was too.
Good night and I’ll chat again tomorrow.