- written fantastic diary entries in role as the ‘Killer Cat’
- placed numbers on a number line accurately and then estimated where a number might go on other number lines with only a start and end point.
- Used kind words in jigsaw to share positive messages about our friends following the class learning charter.
- Explained our understanding of stretchy materials in science.
- Written about why the year 1675 was an important year for Northampton in history.
- Sketched All Saints Church in Northampton in Art using our understanding of shape.
- learnt the alternative ‘y’ and ‘ch’ sounds in phonics.
Wow! I hope I haven’t missed anything, what a week!
Well done Murray class, have a fabulous weekend.