Thankfulness in the Prayer Space
We were lucky to have visitors from a local church today who invited us to their prayer space. We enjoyed taking time to be thoughtful and thankful for things in our lives. The children completed some lovely activities including:
- Friendship bracelets and thinking about what makes a good friend
- Origami flowers that blossom with our hopes and dreams
- Playdough sculptures of something we are thankful for
- Adding our worries to a bubble lamp and watching them float away
- A thank you card for some one or something that is special to us.
We all had a wonderful time thinking about things that important to us.