We were so lucky to have visitors from St Benedict’s church today who invited us into their prayer space. We enjoyed taking time to be thoughtful and reflective of ourselves and for things in our lives. The children completed reflective and thought-provoking activities including:
- Friendship bracelets and thinking about what makes a good friend
- Origami flowers that blossom with our hopes and dreams
- Playdough sculptures to help us signify how we fit into our community
- Adding our worries to a bubble lamp and watching them float away
- Making a book mark which stated all the positive qualities about us
- Making peace doves with hopes for peace for the future
We all had a wonderful time reflecting on the things which are important to us.