This is where it all started with our first Sway 5 weeks ago. This week was introduced during remote learning and was part of a strive to support children’s well being and creativity during the lockdown. The focus and excitement from the children has been wonderful to see as their knowledge and understanding has developed over the weeks.
Sway Week 1- Animals. Within this Sway the children learnt about the following-
- Recycling and why we need to look after our environment
- How to help animal charities and all about animals across the world that are becoming extinct.
- Music- Peter and the Wolf
- Art- paper painting, mixed collage animals, cardboard art, papier mache animals
- DT- designing and making animal puppets